kj

kj

Monday, July 1, 2013

The Bearded Man

Ryan had a brillant idea to grow out his beard until the baby comes. Well after a few months he gave up that dream and started shaving in stages. Here is the documented proof of my husbands manliness. Feel free to leave comments on which one is most creepy. 

Stage 1: Full Beard

Stage 2: Horseshoe Beard

Stage 3: Mustache with added bonus...sideburns! 

Stage 4: Mustache with fangs

He has since shaved the whole thing off and looks so good! 

Baby update: We went to the doctor last Thursday and I'm looking good to not be induced. I'm currently 37 weeks, 1 cm and 70% effaced. My OB does not want to induce me due to the high percentage of C-sections that happen with inductions. My cardiologist wants to induce me so they can better plan for Little Man's surgery. They will let us know at our next appointment. We'll see what happens. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I think he's purdy Studly with or without the facial rug...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, those silly boys and their facial hair! Jed has a couple bald spots so he can't grow his out like that, but he's sure tried. He'd be jealous of Ryan's manly facial hair but I definitely don't complain!
    Your little man could come any day, how exciting :)

    ReplyDelete