kj

kj

Thursday, June 27, 2013

7 Peaks @ 8 Months

Today was a blast! Ryan dragged me to 7 Peaks for a day of fun in the sun. Buying a maternity swimsuit was not a fun experience. It's hard buying a swimsuit with a regular body, it's very taxing to buy one when your body has been taken over by a baby. So needless to say my attitude at the beginning of the day was not pleasant. Lucky for me I have a husband who ignores my moodiness and just goes about life with a smile on his face.
After getting there I had so much fun, even though I couldn't do anything except the lazy river and the wave pool. It was fun being outside in the shady trees people watching and being the unofficial official photographer of the boys' fun. I am seriously so grateful for my husband who pushes me to do things that take me out of my comfort-zone.

We met up with Ryan's brother Mark, and his roommate Parker. The boys had so much fun together and I loved capturing it on my camera. So without further ado here is a photo-dump of all our fun.


"I love me some husband" Ryan commented. 

What a stud! 
Playing with the zoom on our new camera. 

The boys at the starting line. Mark is so ready to win.....


Too bad he lagged behind. 

It was a close finish but Parker won by a hair. (not a mustache) 



Mark's faces all started to look the same...but they still had me laughing. 


See what I mean about Mark's faces. 

These boys have so much fun together. All the other little kids were doing the two-man waddle with their tubes so Mark & Ryan decided that would be the best way to carry their tube too. Too bad they are a tad bit bigger than the 10 year olds. 



I ended the day with no sunburn (BOOYA!) and a smile. I love me some husband! 







No comments:

Post a Comment