kj

kj

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Jackson Hole!


This past week was the traditional Heywood venture up to Jackson Hole, WY to escape the heat. The Heywood family (thats my Mom's side) has been making this exodus for about 30 years now. We all have our own family condos next to each other. We do the same things every year and every year we have a ridiculous good time.
I think pictures speak louder then words plus their more fun to look at thus I'll just do captions.




My dear husband isn't afraid of anything. This was only his 3rd time and he decided to go Commando down the cliff. Commando means face first. What a crazy kid!
Ryan looking like a superhero.
Here is cowboy Ryan.
The Bar-J is always a favorite.
Nothing compares with Bubba's Ribs tho. Here is Riley with his full rack of ribs.




Rachel and I totally beat Ryan on the Alpine Slide race. I could not believe this girl. I thought I'd get a nice relaxing ride with her but nope she was full speed ahead. I should have known better then to go with a Hansen Girl. ;)



Marie and Rachel on the Snow King Chairlift.
Rachel and Savvy by the hiker's Stop Sign.
The family at Phelp's Lake.
For this year's pinata we were lucky enough to get Mr. Yogi Bear. We know how to do pinatas right at Jackson!

No comments:

Post a Comment