kj

kj

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy Birfday Husband!!!!!!



Today is my dear husband's Birfday! He is amazing! First I'll give you the good details on his gifts and excitement.
Yesterday I went to Target to get my dear man
a gift. Not knowing beforehand what I should do I went in with an open heart. I picked out a couple movies and then continued to wander the aisles in case something more exciting and a little more customized popped out! Lucky for him it did!
I was so excited to give it to him I made him open it last night. Earlier as you read you were all judging me as a poor planned wife buying his gift the night before but little did you know my absolute awfulness of keeping things secret. ;) So he opened them as follows

First I made him close his eyes and wait. He was so excited ;)
This was my first gift. He was really confused! ;) PERFECT
Next I gave him this lantern. I do believe his first thought was...."my wife is not so bright with the lantern thing"
Third I gave him batteries. Now he's thinking "my wife isn't so silly with the lantern thing"
Fourth I gave him extension cords. This wasn't a birthday gift it was just on the shopping list. It was to throw him off right before the grand finale.
I got him a lovely camping stove for all the many adventures we have this summer.

I love my husband. I love him so much I'm going to stop blogging now and give him some good lovin' attention. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment