kj

kj

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Blah D Blah

Life is going grand. Ryan is working this weekend at Vivant. They call him when they need a few extra people to cover sales competitions. I am still teaching and going to grad. school online.

Teaching this year has been most excellent. After struggling through years 1-3 with teaching I finally feel like I have time to breathe and get ahead even. It's an amazing feeling.

Funny story about a student
I have a student named Brant who is the younger brother of another student I had. Both students are not  golden students, they both struggled with staying on task in class and getting the material. They are both hilarious though. Yesterday while we were cleaning up to go home Brant came up and asked me if I had seen his nose. I was puzzled by the question since it was on his face, not bleeding or otherwise injured. "What?!" I asked him..."have you seen my nose?" he simply asked again then from his pocket he took out a rubber very lifelike nose. I just looked at it in shock and then started to laugh my head off. Brant just looked at me with a smile and put the nose back in his pocket and went back to packing his bag. Oh how I love the randomness of 3rd graders.

I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment