kj

kj

Friday, November 9, 2012

Long Weekend

Ryan is currently in San Antonio, Texas at a psychology conference smooth talking his way into grad school! Good luck honey!

Thus I am left with a lot of time on my hands and thought...hmmm I wonder if I have anything to blog about. I don't but lets just go with it eh? Thank goodness for iphones making my life easier by allowing me to photograph every thing in my life.

I seriously love this man! What a dork. "take a picture of my antennas" Those are actually breadsticks from Pizza Factory. 

My little sister toats got a mission call! She is going to the Philippines in February. Notice my dad's In&Out hat that was his Halloween costume. PS Marie got the call on Halloween.  

Don't mind my closed eyes this photo was taken by a student and its kinda awkward to ask for a retake. This was my costume, I was the tooth fairy. I loved my tutu and the kids thought it was a hilarious costume. 
Funny story about Elementary Halloween. One of our special Ed. teachers dressed up like Caesar. As a cute little first grader walked by the student looked at Richard, pointed and said to his friend, "Oh that's God" HILARIOUS! I love my job.
 
On Halloween I had some free time before Marie was going to open her mission call so I went and visited my cute niece and nephew. I watched baby Aaron while Sophie and her folks went around the neighborhood. 

Since my husband was leaving me I decided to spoil him. I made this masterpiece. It is meatloaf wrapped in bacon. Needless to say my husband was in heaven. 

The day after Ryan left for Texas I locked my keys in my car so I called the dealership who sent over this nice man to break into my car. Good news my car is a beast to break into. It took about 45 minutes. 

I miss him!
It snowed all freaking day today! And my shoes got soaked..thank you Relo 26. 


What a stud. I'm sorry folks but I love him so you have to suffer through loads of pictures of him. 

Life is grand for us. I have a slight addiction of looking up housing at different grad schools Ryan is looking into. I love seeing the different layouts and price ranges.  Its a fun little hobby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment