kj

kj

Saturday, July 26, 2014

family pictures preview

Our new neighbor takes pictures and offered us an amazing deal so we jumped on it. It was so fun and she was very professional and the pictures are AMAZING!!! I'm always nervous to have a friend take pictures, especially when I'm paying them. I take my pictures very seriously and I don't want to pay a friend and then not like the pictures, that just gets awkward. Ali was amazing( Have I said that word too much? I can't think of any other word to describe it) If you're in the area you should check her out. 

www.facebook.com/AlisonLalorPhotography

 I loved it. Here are the first 3. More are to come.  I'm already planning on printing the family one out on canvas and hanging it on the wall.





1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love your family picture!! You look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete