kj

kj

Monday, February 20, 2012

Snowboarding!

Several months ago my dad purchased a condo located in Beaver, UT. Beaver?!?! Everyone always asks "why Beaver?" Well it turns out the condo is located in the dead center of a ski resort. Above our condo is the bunny hill side and down from our condo is the Black Diamonds. (The real tough stuff).

For Christmas my dad gave Ryan and Me snowboard lessons and rentals. So for President's Day we all ran down to Beaver and signed up. We spent the morning with two wonderful teachers Kevin, and Brett who showed us all the ins and outs of snowboarding. We made it down the mountain several times without falling. Sunday I was so sore I could barely move but I can now snowboard!


This is Kela my cousin. This is the outfit she deemed fit to ski in! HA! I love her. 

It was a wonderful weekend to have with my husband and my dad. We watched some James Bond and  played a couple games. I have come to love Beaver! The mountains are so beautiful. I wish I could've taken more pictures but I left my camera's SD card home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment