kj

kj

Friday, October 21, 2011

UEA!!!!!!

For UEA we went to Tuacahn in St. George to see Disney's Little Mermaid.


A few fun things have happened lately.






#1 I got my first ever flu shot. It was quite fun. The school nurse stabbed me and then pretended to know where to put the bandaid. It made me laugh.



And #2 I finally faced my fears and took a picture by Miss Ursala herself.




#3 on the way home Ryan and I took a short detour to Jacob Lake/Grand Canyon. I worked at JL for a couple months one summer. It's a grand place on the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.




We climbed up the dreaded FireTower. I hate heights but it is such a grand view I just had to so my dear Husband could see the amazing Kaibab Forest.


We also kissed a few times.


UEA is pretty much the best invention ever. By this time in the year teacher's are getting stressed out. The end of the term is a few weeks away, the holidays are coming fast and we just need a few days to charge up for the next coming months. I love UEA. Thank you Utah.













1 comment:

  1. I feel like I have seen that kissing picture before....

    ReplyDelete