kj

kj

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Overdue


Since our camera broke I haven't been very motivated to update the blog. A blog without pictures is.....SAD.
Luckily we have Iphones that have decent cameras so I have been taking pictures and am ready to update our blog now.
The pictures are kinda out of order but you'll get an insiders look at our past month-ish of activities.

Exhibit A: Ryan took me to the driving range where he taught me how to 'golf.' This past month Ryan has been a huge golfer. Him and his dad go just about every Saturday. And sources tell me he's pretty good.



Exhibit B: We went on a date with Stu and Emilee to Cabelas since the corn maze was closed due to rain.

Ryan's new favorite App is the Brostauche. He uses it all the time.

Exhibit C: We went to the BYU vs. San Jose State football game. It was so cold!
Grandpa came too, and he bought everyone Hot Chocolate.
Exhibit D: We took Sophie to the park near our house and went down slides while Tyler and Melissa were in a meeting. It was super fun. Soph loved the slides.
I learned that when you are drunk you put lampshades on your head. I tried it out (not the drunk part).
This is my favorite item I have taken from a student in all my career. One of my students we'll call him Arnold was playing with Baseball cards all day. I got after him, telling him the next time I saw him playing with the cards they would be mine. Well as I was teaching I noticed him playing in his desk and the kids on his table watching him instead of learning valuable information. So I walked over to him and told him politely to give me the distraction. Expecting baseball cards you can imagine my surprise when instead I get an alligator head in my hand. I totally busted a gut right there in front of Arnold. I could not believe that a kid would bring an alligator head to school and keep it in his desk. Oh the joys of teaching 3rd grade!

Well that is my update. I will try my best to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment