kj

kj

Saturday, August 15, 2015

The many faces of Elmo

Linc has recently become obsessed with Cookie Monster and Elmo...along with Buzz Lightyear,  and Lighting McQueen.
Anyways we bought an Elmo costume years ago on clearance. We meant to use it last year but Linc didn't want anything to do with it. After watching Sesame Street yesterday I decided to have some fun and pull it out. Fun was had by all! 

Seriously I laughed so hard. 
Lincoln loved being Elmo.

I couldn't have all the fun to myself so we Face-timed a couple of people until he was done being Elmo. 

Not enough people saw him though so here he is..Mister Elmo. 

I have no idea why he was dead set on making this face for every picture but it only added to the silliness. 





Sadly the Elmo costume...as you can see....is too small for him now. (its a 12 month suit) But that didn't stop us from squeezing into it ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment